MY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
1. Meeting the couple at home to discuss their plans, and doing a relaxed pre-wedding shoot.
2. Arranging a 'Shoot List', including any wedding preparation shots on the day, prior to the service.
3. Nominating a 'Family Photo Coordinator' to help gather the right people for family and group shots.
4. Visiting the wedding & reception venues with the couple for group shot locations and backgrounds.
5. Agreeing wedding service shots, and confirming permission for this with the appropriate people.
6. Using 2 full-frame cameras, & flash diffusion that blends availalble and flash light in the most subtle way. For more information, click HERE
7. Agreeing presentation, number of days, hours, images, processing, retouching, price and deposit required.